According to the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), Ro. Pa. Fashion Group S.L. informs of the cookies used on our website:
By browsing this web portal the user is accepting that 'cookies' can be installed on their terminal and that they allow us to know the following information:
- Statistical information on the use of the website.
- The user's 'login' to keep the session active on the web.
- The preferred web format in access from mobile devices.
- The latest searches carried out in the services of the web and personalization data of these services.
- Information about the ads that are shown to the user.
- Information from the surveys in which the user has participated.
- Data of the connection with social networks for users who access with their Facebook or Twitter user.
These Google Analytics cookies generate an anonymous user ID, which is used to count how many times a user visits the site. It also records when it was the first and last time you visited the website. It also calculates when a session has ended, user origin, and keywords:
- _utma – Expiration: 2 years
- _utmb – Expiration: Session
- _utmc – Expiration: Session
- _utmz – Expiration: 6 months
HOW TO DISABLE AND/OR DELETE COOKIES IN DIFFERENT BROWSERS
If you wish, you can configure your browser to be notified on the screen of the reception of cookies and to prevent the installation of cookies on your hard drive. However, if you select this setting, you may not be able to access certain parts of the Website or may not be able to take advantage of any of the services. Unless you have adjusted your browser settings to reject cookies, our system will produce cookies when you connect to our site. Please refer to the instructions and manuals of your browser for more information. The visitor can decide whether to accept or reject cookies by selecting the appropriate settings for this purpose in the options menu of his browser. Generally the possibilities are:
- Accept all cookies, both from the site and from third parties.
- Accept only cookies from the site.
- Refuse all cookies.
- Depending on the browser, you can also accept or reject cookies only from certain websites, or also schedule the deletion of cookies at the end of the session.
- Most browsers allow you to completely disable cookies. Browsers also allow you to delete cookies created by a specific website.